Engage, educate, and inspire.
As an experienced teacher and facilitator, I deliver presentations and workshops that engage, educate, and inspire. You’ll gain practical tools and insights that let you bring your best self to any challenging situation.
Help your team handle the growing pains that come from organizational change, uncertainty, or fast growth.
Right fit, right timing.
Presentations are designed to meet your constraints and culture. So whether you want a 30-min, 45-min, or 60-min session. . . or a 4-hour workshop. . . you’ll know you’re getting a fun, engaging, and informative talk that will leave people feeling refreshed and glad that they came.
Here is a list of some of the talks I’ve given, and organizations I’ve worked with:
- Networking Ninja Skills for Introverts – ConnectorCon 2014
- Boost Your Energy & Creative Flow with Mindfulness – Gensler
- Meditation 101 – DevFest 2013 – Specialty Finance Dept., McKesson
- Sustainable Success: Mindfulness for Lawyers – Continuing Education of the Bar
- Tools for Tackling Stress and Seizing Opportunity – The CLUB of Silicon Valley
- Mindfulness & Substance Abuse Awareness – AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- Wellness Strategies for the Holidays – McKesson
- Strategic Self-Care – Berkeley Law School
- Interview and Network with Confidence – Santa Clara Univ. School of Law
- Managing Stress – UCSF
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Lawyers – Attorney Action Club
Contact me to ask about speaking at your event.